Add forms and receive feedback. Release notes for Jan, 20Jan 20, 2009
Adding forms to site has been yet another feature that was asked too many times by our users. Today it is finally ready to hit the beta. Now you can set up feedback forms and site visitors can finally tell what they're thinking about you.Currently forms are limited down to two predefined forms - feedback and subscribe to newsletter forms. So right now it isn't possible to customize form fields. But we're working on it. Still, if you just can't wait any longer, just contact us and we can configure you a form to your liking.
Check the feedback
To see what visitors have submitted, just go to site admin area and you'll see a number of submitted tickets in there. On tickets screen, you'll find all tickets that have been submitted and each ticket can also be seen in detail. In addition to that, it is possible to download submitted data as downloadable CSV-format to fill all your data-analyzing needs.
Complete release notes
- Added forms feature
- Added lithuanian language
- Optimized loading speed of media and blog scroller views
- Improved site visitor language and location detection
- Improved favicon.ico uploading
- Fixed issues with dragging images to text
- Fixed blog article list order in admin screens
- Fixed minor issues with creating new pages from site organizer