Release notes for August 20th, 2008 - Create your own custom designAug 20, 2008
This was another exciting week for us at Edicy. We’ve added tools to better help you customize your site, in particular the ability to add your own custom design.We’ve also been enhancing our language capabilities to increase the number of languages available and make it easier to translate Edicy.
This weeks release notes are:
- Create custom designs – It’s now possible to add your own custom design to Edicy. A more detailed tutorial is coming soon but you can access this feature from the Design tab in the My Account section.
- A new translation interface – We’ve created a simple tool to allow translators convert Edicy into their home language so if you’re interested in helping out contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what language you’d like to add.
- Tell A Friend – Do you enjoy Edicy? Let your friends know about it by sending them an invitation to Edicy so they can create their own site.
- Fixed the problem with company logo not appearing on site after upload.
- Edicy is now fully available in Estonian & Russian!