Release Notes for Jan 21st - First Edicy release!Jan 21, 2008
Today marks the first release of a version of Edicy.Today marks the first release of a version of Edicy, it’s still in its infancy and requires a lot of hard work before we introduce it to the world but this is the important first step.
- Added first Edicy core functions.
- Added user authentication with single-user mode.
- Added multi-language environments to web editing package.
- Added ability to change active language environment in admin interface.
- Added showing 404 page when page is not found.
- Added userstamp plugin.
- Added extra tag creation.
- Added extending pages with new content.
- Added language tags for layouts.
- Added relation between page and layout.
- Fixed inability to click on editable areas, if they are empty.
- Fixed test editor toolbar not shown correctly in Safari browser.
- Fixed toolbar from getting resized when dragging it close to right side of element.
- Removed buttons that didn’t work.