Release notes for October 30th, 2008 — Download your siteOct 30, 2008
Although Edicy is an all-in-one package including both web editor and hosting, we now also offer downloading your site to publish it anywhere you want - it could be another hosting company, your own private server or maybe you just want to have a personal back-up of your site.Everything is neatly packed in a ZIP-file which includes all the pictures, design and texts of your site in static HTML format. You can then upload the contents to any web server in the world. Downloading your site is a new exclusive Pro feature available for all Edicy Pro users.
This week also saw a lot of bugcrushing: we fixed the upload tool, link tool and smoothed out other small bumps in our code. Also, say hello to a new design - Dakar is a new light design ready to make your contents shine on the internet.
Complete release notes:
- Edicy Pro functionality to Download site
- Added template Dakar
- Improved link tool for better in-site link handling
- Improved error messaging on creating new page
- Fixed media up-loader for Flash 10
- Fixed sitemap.xml to list only published pages
- Fixed blog excerpt and body formating in RSS feed
- Fixed google analytics being active in edit mode
- Fixed showing Delete and View links on media thumbnails without flash