Edicy Affiliate Program Terms of Service
- This license agreement (“Agreement”) is between You (“you”) and Edicy, represented by Fraktal LLC, located at Raekoja plats 1, 51003 Tartu, Estonia (“Edicy”). Please read the Agreement carefully. By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Edicy Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- Edicy reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.edicy.com/affiliate/affiliate-tos
- Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
2. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other
information requested in order to complete the signup process.
login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by
multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as
many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining
the security of your account and password. Edicy cannot and will not be
liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this
- You are responsible for all Content posted
and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is
posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must use the Program and in accordance to this Agreement and the instructions provided on Edicy website http://www.edicy.com (“Website”).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own Edicy accounts.
3. Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communications
you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a
unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or
other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in
your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with
guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to
Edicy. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without
notice, but we won’t change the dimensions of the images without proper
- To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and Edicy website. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and Edicy website properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to Edicy website placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as “Special Links.” You will earn referral fees with respect to sign-ups on Edicy website occurring directly through Special Links. We will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
4. Entering referral codes manually
- Your Affiliate code code can also be entered into Edicy Website site settings manually by the person referred by you. Edicy shall not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to correctly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
5. Referral fees/commissions and payment
- For an Edicy subscription sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must enter the referral code manually or click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to Edicy website and sign up for an Edicy subscription. You shall not receive commissions for domains purchased on Edicy website by clients you refer to Edicy.
- Commissions are earned once the customer has made their first payment. Recurring commissions are paid every time after the customer has made their payment.
- The current commission chart may be found at: http://www.edicy.com/developer/resell.
The commission structure is subject to change at our discretion. We
will notify all Affiliates 30 days prior to a commission structure
change. Commissions earned under the previous structure will be paid
under the previous structure. Commissions under the new structure will
be paid under the new structure.
We will only pay commissions on links or referrals that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they signed up or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
- We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
- Payments only begin once you’ve earned more than €50 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the €50 threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the €50 threshold.
6. Payments by PayPal
- Commissions are paid by PayPal and only by PayPal. We can not send checks, credit credit cards, or send cash. You are required to have a PayPal account to receive commissions. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can sign up for one at any time, but you will not be paid until you have one.
7. Identifying yourself as a Edicy Affiliate
- You may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of Edicy, or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
- You may not subcribe to Edicy through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
8. Payment schedule
- As long as your current affiliate earning are over €50, you’ll be paid roughly every 45 days. If you haven’t earned €50 since your last payment, we’ll pay you roughly 45 days after you’ve crossed the threshold. Payments are only made via Pay Pal.
- If you wish to dispute any payment, you should do so within 30 days of the date of receipt of such payment. If you fail to do so in this period you will be deemed to have accepted the correctness of the payment.
9. Customer definition
- Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you you might not want to display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
10. Your responsibilities
- You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any
agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation
any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that
hosts your site)
- The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness
of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all
Edicy-related materials and any information you include within or
associate with Special Links)
- Ensuring that materials
posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any
third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy,
or other personal or proprietary rights)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
11. Compliance with Laws
- As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant.
- You agree to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity in connection with the commission payments. In case it is required by any government entity, Edicy has the right to withhold applicable taxes and charges from the payouts to you.
13. Term of the Agreement and Program
- The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to Edicy website, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. Edicy reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, Edicy will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above €50.
- Edicy, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Edicy service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Edicy reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
15. Relationship of Parties
- You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Agreement.
16. Limitations of Liability
- We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
- We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of Edicy and Edicy website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
18. Independent Investigation
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Estonia, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
- The failure of Edicy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Edicy and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Edicy (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Edicy may retain and use all information you provide, including but not limited to service usage details, contact and billing information. You agree that Edicy may transfer and disclose to third parties personally identifiable information about you for the purpose of approving and enabling your usage of the Service. Edicy may also provide information in response to valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims. Edicy disclaims all responsibility, and will not be liable to you, however, for any disclosure of that information by any such third party. Edicy may share non-personally-identifiable information about you, including service details, usage statistics and similar information collected by Edicy, with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
- In case the Agreement has been translated into some other language than English and there are contradictions between the English version and the translation, then the English version shall prevail over the translation.
- Any disputes related to the Agreement are to be solved by means of negotiations. If the dispute cannot be solved by means of negotiations, the dispute shall be solved in Tartu County Court, Estonia.
Siia lisada ainult vorm, mida väljaspool editmode ei näidata.