Maintenance release for the new EdicyDec 29, 2010
Compared to our last, major update, this is minor. It is based on your feedback we got after letting the new version of Edicy into the wild. And we thank you for letting us know what you liked and what you did not like.
The most important change in this update is improved file management that did not get enough attention at the first place. We wanted to get this one out as soon as possible so even today everything we wanted to do here did not fit in. So there's more to come soon.
All important changes in this version:
- Improved file management with media sets. Files can now be grouped into collections
- Added search into files and media set views
- Changed search box keyboard shortcut in design editor view from Ctrl+F (Command+F on Mac) to Ctrl+Alt+F (Command+Option+F on a Mac) to enable browser default search to find text in code editor
- Improved design previewing and switching
- Improved help
- Site download feature is back for Edicy PRO users
- Photo gallery dragging and reordering now works smoothly
- Fixed issues with blog article drafting
- Fixed usability issues with creating free .edicypages.com addresses
- Fixed issues with downloading form posts in Internet Explorer
- Fixed visual issues in site structure view with long page names